Sunday, April 8, 2007

Leftovers

Rory: (Yeah I have the grossest food at my house. You won’t believe how disgusting it is!)
Cal: (Really? Prove it.)


Walked downstairs

To the fridge

Found some Tupperware

That was hidden

Opened it up

Thought id be divine

But quickly I shut it

Guess what I’d find?


Left over left overs(leftovers aren’t so bad)

Gotta eat your left overs

Chili from last night(so?)

That isn’t really right

Macaroni three days old (oh)

Ew its growing mold!

Left overs left overs (go on)

Gotta eat your left overs!


Came home from school

One afternoon

So hungry I could drool

So I grabbed a spoon

What I found

Soon made me sick

The gross food in there

No one would pick


Left overs left overs (I like leftovers)

Gotta eat your left overs!

Burgers from a month ago (ew)

Wow that’s got to go!

Old pasta with Alfredo(yuck!)

Its so gross like whoa!

Left overs left overs gotta eat your left overs(keep going)

Left overs left overs gotta eat your left overs


My mom was out of town

So my dad cooked

The food was brown

Unlike in the book

I poked it with a fork

And it fell in

It kinda looked like pork

But it could’ve been spinach


Left overs left overs (go on)

Gotta eat your left overs!

1. Chili from last night that isn’t really right

Macaroni three days old ew its growing mold!

2. Burgers from a month ago wow that’s got to go

Old pasta with Alfredo its so gross like whoa!!

3. Chocolate lasts 6 years but this ones been here seven!

Our milk is so old I think that it has made its way to heaven!


Cal: (ok ok, we’ll order pizza or something.)
Rory: (See? Told you our food was gross!)

No comments: