I want to be free
Oh so free
Away from here
Oh away for good
I want to go to Las Vegas
I want to go to L.A.
I want to go to Rio and meet Pelé.
For the very first time
When there's nothing to ryme.
I want to get away from here
I want to get away from here
I want to see this town no more
I want to be free
Oh so free
Away from here
Oh away for good
I want to ride a stealth plane
I want to ride a charger
I want to ride a Dragon witch is very much larger
Then both of them combined
But I have my own mind
And I just...
Want to be free
Oh so free
Away from here
Oh away for good
I want to go to Las Vegas
I want to go to L.A.
I want to go to Rio and meet Pelé.
For the very first time
When there's nothing to ryme.
I want to get away from here
I want to get away from here
I want to see this town no more
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment